Global aging demographics and a worldwide chronic disease epidemic have imposed a vast economic cost burden on healthcare. This is forcing healthcare providers to find new ways to maintain the current quality of patient care. Moving costs and care away from the hospital and primary care environment requires a new approach to healthcare through connected solutions.
The healthcare industry today is facing many challenges and demand for services has never been higher. Connected solutions will be important for this sector which is dealing with an aging population, growing demand for disease treatment, patient empowerment & healthcare reforms while still having to decrease expenditures.
LPWAN is the engine of long-range IoT. NB-Fi is the high-octane fuel for LPWAN.
In this healthcare sector, device size and ease-of-use are key acceptance factors for persons under medial supervision. WAVIoT is aware of it and differentiates from other connectivity solutions by significantly reducing the cost of buying and operating medical devices. WAVIoT will be a tremendous catalyst for the entire healthcare industry.
Why NB-Fi is the best for IoT Healthcare
WAVIoT approach is ideal for wide-area healthcare applications due to the small power budget available, the long-range requirements, and the small data size needed for transmission.
- Low cost for sensor integration and entire remote sensing system gives a high ROI on a large-scale project.
- High scalability. A capacity of one single gateway is more than 2 000 000 sensors allows scaling system by simply plugging new smart devices with no-mesh infrastructure costs.
- Wide area. The range of IoT gateway is 30+ km in the open country allows to a have a global network reach.
- High autonomy. Very low energy consumption resulting in long lasting autonomous remote devices avoiding the high cost of battery replacement for 10-20 years.
- Reliability. NB-Fi long-range protocol specially designed for large-scale projects in a harsh environment with the use of the narrowband approach unlike to LoRa.
- User-friendly. IoT cloud platform allows to get and manage data online. Easy integration with company IT-systems with open API.
- High availability for worldwide LPWAN deployments with the support of different ISM bands such as 915, 868, 500, 433 MHz and others.
- Experience. NB-Fi proved technology by more than 500 000 WAVIoT smart sensors and controllers deployed worldwide.
Related IoT applications
- Worried well remote monitoring
- First responder connectivity
- Connected medical environments
- Clinical remote monitoring
- Clinical trials
- Assisted living
- Worried well personal monitoring