WAVIoT long-range solution for air-quality monitoring allows deploying integrated sensors in wide-area of the entire city with low-cost IoT network infrastructure. All sensor data aggregated in IoT Cloud as soon as sensors installed.
LPWAN for remote air sensing
Different types of distributed wireless sensors capture and transmit data on air temperature, pressure, humidity etc via long-range NB-Fi network. Opened API allows providing sensors information to the 3rd party applications.
Thousand different type sensors can work in one LPWA network saving costs on infrastructure and maintenance. The following remote sensors can be easily connected to the wireless long-range network:
- Air flow
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Lead (Pb)
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Particulate matter (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10)
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
Why NB-Fi is perfect for wide-area monitoring
The smart sensors transmit a small amount of data but required high autonomy. Network include thousands of monitoring appliances within the entire city. Having a long-range connectivity with outstanding scalability WAVIoT solution is ideal for the city air quality monitoring.
- Low cost for integration with temperature, humidity, CO2 etc sensors with modems or NB-Fi radio modules gives a high ROI on a large-scale project with no-wire installations.
- High scalability. A capacity of one single base station is more than 2 000 000 sensors allows scaling system by simply plugging new end-devices with no-mesh infrastructure costs.
- Wide area. The range of a base station is 16+ km in urban and 50+ km in the open country allows to a have a deep network reach.
- Robustness. Star topology with no mesh. Outdoor and indoor hardware support.
- Reliability. NB-Fi protocol specially designed for large-scale projects in a harsh environment with the use of the narrowband approach.
- User-friendly. IoT cloud platform allows to get and manage data online. Easy integration with company IT-systems with open API.
- High availability for worldwide deployments with the support of different ISM bands such as 915, 868, 500, 433 MHz and others.
- Experience. NB-Fi proved technology by more than 500 000 WAVIoT smart sensors deployed worldwide.
The base station designed for rolling-out long-range IoT network in the urban and rural environment. Featured with whip antenna and full-duplex connectivity for bi-directional communication. Covering 800 sq. km area and aggregating the data from 2 000 000 smart devices and sensors. Read more