Universal WAVIoT modem with pulse interface — excellent solution for building M2M long-rage low-power network for IoT purposes, remote metering, access control, irrigation management and a dozen of other applications.
The WAVIoT cross-functional modem is designed to integrate with all major sensor and telemetry interfaces, enabling sensors and devices to wirelessly transmit real-time data over long ranges in an NB-Fi network. The modem can be integrated via pulse interface of any device for taking and transmitting readings.
Making use of the WAVIoT modem, connected devices can operate in any location worldwide, ensure maximum availability and reliability, whilst greatly simplify the device installation process. The WAVIoT Cross Functional Modem is a low-cost, low-impact entry point for those wishing to rapidly and simply connect devices in order to receive the benefits of the Internet of Things.
- NB-Fi proprietary radio protocol
- License-exempt sub-1GHz ISM frequency bands
- NB-Fi allows minimal antenna dimensions
- Data rate 100bps via NB-Fi
- FCC certified
- Low power is not sacrificing link budget
- Power autonomy up to 20 years on D-type battery
- 16+ km in harsh city environment
- Supports popular water meters
- Installation takes about 5-7 minutes
|Dimensions||150 x 90 x 90 mm|
−40 … +85 °C
500 MHz, 868,8 MHz, 915 MHz
urban environment – 16+ km; rural area – 50+ km
|Data transmission frequency||