3 phase wireless electric meter intended for the registration of power consumption in commercial and industrial installations featured with remote control and load limiting. The smart kWh meter provides over-the-web reading transmission and load limiting.
WAVIoT 3 phase 4 wire smart kWH meter intended for the registration of electricity consumption. The electric meter digitally reads and stores the electricity usage over short intervals, typically every hour. PHOBOS 3 uses LWPAN WAVIoT network to transmit readings to the Cloud.
Dispatch can manage meter settings remotely with remote control feature which became possible with WAVIoT full-duplex gateways. Load limiting function allows cutting off electricity supply if required.
PHOBOS 3 allow to build-up smart grid solution rapidly on a wide area for a large number of commercial and industrial consumers. All readings collected, stored and displayed in Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI).
Making use of the WAVIoT smart system, installed meters can operate in any location worldwide, ensuring maximum availability and reliability, whilst greatly simplifying the device installation process. The WAVIoT Smart Meter PHOBOS 3 is a lowest-cost, low-impact entry point for those wishing to rapidly and simply get the benefits of the smart grid solution.
With such great design, high quality and extraordinary capabilities it surely is worth your investments.
- Wireless reading transmission at long-range: 10+ km in urban, 30+ km in rural environment
- Extremely cost effective
- Simple to install. No on-site concentrator or software required
- Remote control and load limit function
- Simple website data analysis and system management
- No GSM-network, SIM-card, Internet connection required
- Perfect signal penetration from electricity closet
- Backup power to provide functioning in case of black out
|Dimensions||290 x 180 x 90 mm|
230 VAC, 3.6 V Lithium AA-type Battery, 400 VAC
– 40…85 °C