Single phase wireless electric meter intended for the registration of power consumption featured with remote control and load limiting. The smart kWh meter provides over-the-web reading transmission and load limiting.
WAVIoT single phase wireless smart electric meter intended for the registration of electricity consumption. The electric meter digitally reads and stores the electricity usage over short intervals, typically every hour. SEM-1 uses the long-range NB-Fi network to transmit readings to the IoT Cloud.
Most interesting features — remote control and load limiting function. Dispatch operator can reprogram meters tariffs and lower down / cut off load remotely if required.
SEM-1 allow to build-up smart grid solution rapidly on a wide area of a quarter, town or suburban settlement. Reading transmitted at long range of 10+ km from the meter to gateway with no repeaters or GSM-signal.
Making use of the WAVIoT smart system, installed meters can operate in any location worldwide, ensuring maximum availability and reliability, whilst greatly simplifying the device installation process. The WAVIoT Smart Meter SEM-1 is a lowest-cost, low-impact entry point for those wishing to rapidly and simply get the benefits of the smart grid solution.
- Wireless reading transmission at long-range: 10+ km in urban, 30+ km in rural environment
- Remote control and load limit function
- Extremely cost effective
- Simple to install.
- No on-site concentrator or software required.
- Simple website data analysis and system management
- No GSM-network, SIM-card, Internet connection required
- Perfect signal penetration from electricity closet
- Backup power to provide functioning in case of black out
|Dimensions||190 x 140 x 80 mm|
110 VAC, 220 VAC, 3.6 V Lithium AA-type Battery
110 VAC, 220 VAC
АА-type; 3,6 V
over 10 years
RS-485 9600 8N1
-40 … +85 °C