1. Cookie-files (or “cookies“) are the technical files stored on your device by websites that you have visited, including our website (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
On subsequent or repeated visits to the Website, the cookies are automatically re-sent to the Website to ensure its efficient and uninterrupted operation, as well as to ensure its usability. Deleting or blocking the cookies may disrupt the functionality of the Website or its individual elements, including making them unavailable.
2. Cookie management is possible via your browser: You can view or block them, but in the latter cases you should take into account possible negative consequences. In addition to the mentioned partial inoperability of the Website, you should take into account the risk of exiting from your personal account, deleting saved forms or resetting your settings. Besides, refusal to receive cookies by itself implies the need to save a cookie on your device.
3. You can read how to manage cookies in different browser versions using the following links:
3.1. Internet Explorer
3.2. Mozilla Firefox
3.3. Google Chrome
3.4. Apple Safari
If your browser is not listed above, then you can find the corresponding information using the following websites:
4. Cookies used by us, according to their functionality, can perform the following roles:
4.1. They ensure the operation of the Website, in particular, they are used when forms on the Website are filled in, or provide navigation when working with the Website.
4.2. They provide a count of visitors and traffic sources of the Website, allow to determine the popularity of different pages of the Website. Such cookies contain anonymous information.
4.3. They are used for targeting advertising for you, including on other websites.
4.4. They are used for the Jivochat service, which provides communication with users, in connection with which they need to provide their personal data, phone number and mail address
5. The site uses third-party cookies. The following are the providers that provide such files used to collect impersonal browsing history. If you want to decline the use of such cookies or get more information, you can use the links below:
5.1. Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
5.2. Google AdWords and Google Remarketing: https://support.google.com/google-ads/topic/3121763?hl=en&ref_topic=3119071
5.3. YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=it.
5.4. Yandex.Metrica: https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/data-policy/.