NB-Fi Sub-1 GHz wireless MCU – high performance, long range wireless and ultra-low power consumption transceiver.
The NB-Fi transceiver feature fully integrated single-chip programmable NB-Fi modem that provides long range communication (10+ km in urban area) with ultra-low power consumption for Internet of Things / LPWAN applications.
Complies with European (ETSI EN 300-220 V2.1.1) and North American (FCC part 15.247 and 15.249) regulations.
- QFN32 package, 5x5mm
- NB-Fi Modem
- Long range: 10+ km in urban area
- Ultra long battery life: up to 20 years on AA battery
- Modulation Type: DBPSK
- Data Rates Supported: 50, 100, 400, 3200, 25600 bit/sec
- Half Duplex (TDD)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Max Output power: 15 dBm
- Frequencies Supported: 430 MHz – 500 MHz & 860 MHz – 925 MHz
- RX Bandwidth: 200 kHz
- TX Bandwidth: 200 kHz
- Single Channel Bandwidth: 50-25600 Hz
- Power Consumption: 50mA in TX; 50mA in RX; 1 μA in Deep Sleep
- Max RX Gain: 70 dB
- Adjacent Channel Suppression: 80 dB
The NB-Fi transceiver supports SPI slave interface allowing easy implementation of IoT connectivity to any device.
IoT applications development
430 MHz – 500 MHz, 860 MHz – 925 MHz
1.8 – 3.7 V
– 40…85 °C
|Max TX Power||