NB-Fi Sub-1 GHz wireless MCU – high performance, long range wireless and ultra-low power consumption single-chip transceiver.
The NB-Fi transceiver feature fully integrated single-chip programmable NB-Fi modem that provides long range communication (10+ km in urban area) with ultra-low power consumption for Internet of Things / LPWAN applications.
Complies with European (ETSI EN 300-220 V2.1.1) and North American (FCC part 15.247 and 15.249) regulations.
- NB-Fi Transceiver with SPI Interface
- Modulation Type: DBPSK
- Data Rate: 50, 100, 400, 3200, 25600 bit/sec
- Half Duplex (TDD)
- Frequency ranges: 430-500 MHz / 860-925 MHz
- Receiver Sensitivity -148 dBm
- Max Output power 15 dBm
- Ultra-low Power Consumption
- QFN 32 5×5 mm Package
- Complies with European (ETSI EN 300-220 V2.1.1) and North American (FCC part 15.247 and 15.249) regulations
- Automated Meter Reading Systems for utility meters
- Radio modems for transferring data from devices or sensors
- Secondary or primary communication channel for security and alarm systems
- Industrial monitoring and control (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Smart cities – collecting readings wirelessly from outdoor and indoor temperature, CO and CO2 sensors and others
- Smart Agriculture – remote data collection from temperature and humidity sensors
IoT applications development
430 MHz – 500 MHz, 860 MHz – 925 MHz
1.8 – 3.7 V
– 40…85 °C
|Max TX Power||