NB-Fi Network Management System
Cloud Network Management System (telecom back-end) is a web-based tool for NB-Fi network management and system monitoring. The back-end allows operators to keep full control of the LPWA network
The WAVIoT Telecom Back-end handles:
- WAVIoT base stations management, remote control and monitoring
- Modems and connected nodes management
- Monitoring of network activity
- Various statistic reports for smart devices
- Online monitoring of the base station frequency spectrum
- Contractors management
- Messages routing based on custom requirements
- Base station location and status displaying on the map
Smart network management
The explosive growth of wireless IoT devices means that current infrastructure is just unable to adapt and maintain good application performance. One of our missions is to enable automatic and real-time network control that invisibly resolves issues before they ever affect end users.
Building the network management system for NB-Fi we have implemented the techniques based on the principles of artificial intelligence provide sophisticated abilities of intelligent decision making and experience-based improvement.
The current version of WAVIoT intelligent back-end named Albert is to enable automation minimizes human involvement which produces efficient and time-saving solutions for proper and dynamic supervision of large and heterogeneous network.